Last Updated: February 23, 2017
ARBITRATION NOTICE: These Terms contain a binding arbitration provision. You agree that, except for certain types of disputes described in the arbitration provision below, all disputes between You and RTG will be resolved by mandatory binding arbitration and you waive any right to participate in a class action lawsuit or class-wide arbitration.
- Changes to Terms. We reserve the right to modify or amend these Terms at any time. All changes will be effective immediately upon posting to the Site. Material changes will be conspicuously posted on the Site. By accessing or using the Site after changes are posted, you agree to those changes.
- Intellectual Property Rights. The Site, including its text, audio, video, graphics, charts, photographs, interfaces, icons, other content, software, computer code, data, trademarks, logos, slogans, names of products and services, documentation, other components, and the design, selection, and arrangement of content is exclusively the property of RTG or, as applicable, its suppliers and licensors, and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. Any unauthorized use of any trademarks, trade dress, or any other intellectual property belonging to RTG or any third party is strictly prohibited and may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. The Site may contain references to third-party marks and copies of third-party copyrighted materials, which are the property of their respective owners.
- Use of the Site; Compliance. You may download and print one copy of the Site's visible content for your personal and noncommercial use, provided you do not modify or delete any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices. You may not otherwise copy, reproduce, display, duplicate, sell, publish, post, license, distribute, or create derivative works of the Site or any part of the Site without the prior written consent of RTG. For example, you may not copy, reproduce, publish, upload to another web site, or otherwise distribute any of the images on the Site. You may not use the Site for unlawful purposes. You may not access, use, or copy any portion of the Site or its content through the use of indexing agents, spiders, scrapers, bots, web crawlers, or other automated devices or mechanisms. User activities that aim to render the Site or associated services inoperable or to make their use more difficult are forbidden. You are responsible for complying with all local, state, and federal laws and regulations that apply to your use of the Site.
- Feedback. RTG welcomes comments regarding the Site. If you submit comments or feedback to us regarding the Site, they will not be considered or maintained as confidential. We may use any comments and feedback that you send us in our discretion and without attribution or compensation to you.
- Merchandise Availability. The prices and availability of merchandise on the Site may change at any time without notice to you. Prices remain valid while they are listed and offered on the Site. Prices will be as posted on the Site as of the date and time of your order, as applicable. Merchandise prices and selection may vary from region to region and differ between the Site and stores. Availability of merchandise may be limited and merchandise may not be available for immediate delivery.
- NO WARRANTY.
- Some merchandise sold via the Site come with a limited warranty. See our Terms of Sale for warranty details.
- THE SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE," AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. RTG MAKES COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE EFFORTS TO ENSURE THAT ALL MATERIAL, INFORMATION, AND DATA ON THE SITE IS ACCURATE AND RELIABLE, BUT ACCURACY CANNOT BE GUARANTEED. RTG DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE QUALITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE. RTG DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT ANY DEFECTS IN THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE THE SITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CONDITIONS OR COMPONENTS.
- RTG IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS ON THE SITE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, RTG EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THOSE REGARDING AVAILABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, FITNESS FOR ANY USE OR PURPOSE, COMPATIBILITY WITH ANY STANDARDS OR USER REQUIREMENTS, TITLE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
- RTG HAS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE TIMELINESS, DELETION, MISDELIVERY, OR FAILURE TO STORE ANY USER COMMUNICATION. YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU, ALONE, ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, SYSTEMS, AND NETWORKS, ANY LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY INFORMATION FROM THE SITE, AND FOR ANY OTHER DAMAGE THAT MAY BE INCURRED. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION THAT THE SITE IS APPROPRIATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE IN LOCATIONS OTHER THAN THE UNITED STATES. IF YOU CHOOSE TO ACCESS THE SITE FROM LOCATIONS OTHER THAN THE UNITED STATES, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLYING WITH APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM RTG OR IN ANY MANNER FROM THE SITE CREATES ANY WARRANTY.
- NO LIABILITY.
- IN NO EVENT WILL RTG OR ITS AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, CONSULTANTS, SHAREHOLDERS, MEMBERS, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE, OR ANY OTHER LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE OR YOUR USE OF THE SITE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE INPUT OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE AND OTHER INFORMATION INTO THE SITE), WHETHER THE CLAIM IS BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE, AND EVEN IF RTG HAS EXPRESS KNOWLEDGE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THE LOSS OR DAMAGE. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO STOP ACCESSING AND USING THE SITE.
- WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, IF RTG IS FOUND LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY AS A RESULT OF ANY CLAIMS OR OTHER MATTERS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE OR THESE TERMS, THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY FOR ALL OF THOSE CLAIMS AND OTHER MATTERS WILL NOT EXCEED $100, EVEN IF THIS REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Indemnification. You will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless RTG and its directors, officers, employees, representatives, consultants, agents, suppliers, and licensors from and against all losses, claims, liabilities, demands, complaints, actions, damages, judgments, settlements, fines, penalties, damages, expenses, and costs (including without limitation reasonable attorneys' fees) that arise out of or in connection with your access to or use of the Site, your misuse of any material, data, or other information downloaded or otherwise obtained from the Site, your order of merchandise through the Site, or your violation of these Terms. We reserve, and you grant to us, the exclusive right to assume the defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
- Copyright. RTG respects the rights of intellectual property owners, and asks that its users do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied on the Site in a way that constitutes infringement, please provide RTG the following information in the form prescribed by Section 512 of Title 17, United States Code:
- A description of the copyrighted work or works that you claim have been infringed;
- A description of the allegedly infringing material, including its location on the Site;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf; and
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
RTG's Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site is: email@example.com; Copyright Agent, Rooms To Go Internet Sales Support, 11540 Highway 92 East, Seffner, FL 33584.
- Linking to the Site. If you operate a web site and are interested in linking to the Site: (i) the link must be clearly marked; (ii) the link and its use must be in connection with a web site of appropriate subject matter; (iii) the link and its use must not, nor have the potential to, damage or dilute the goodwill associated with RTG's names and trademarks; (iv) the link and its use must not create the false appearance that any program, person, or entity is associated with or sponsored by RTG; and (v) the link, when activated by a user, must display the Site full-screen and not within a "frame." RTG reserves the right to revoke consent to link to the Site at any time in its sole discretion, either by amending these Terms or through other notice.
- Governing Law. These Terms are governed by the laws of the state of Florida, without regard to its conflict of law principles. The United Nations Convention for the International Sale of Goods does not apply.
- Dispute Resolution/Arbitration Agreement/Governing Law.
- You and RTG waive the right to a trial by jury and any right to have a Dispute heard in court. In arbitration, Disputes are resolved by a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, discovery is more limited than in court, and the arbitrator's decision is subject to limited review by courts. The arbitrator can award on an individual basis the same damages and relief as a court, including monetary damages, injunctive relief, and declaratory relief. Judgment on the arbitrator's award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. A single arbitrator with the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") wll conduct the arbitration, and the award may not exceed the relief allowed by applicable law. The arbitration will be conducted in the county of your residence or another mutually agreed location. The AAA's Consumer Arbitration Rules will apply. If AAA will not apply those rules, then AAA's Commercial Arbitration Rules will apply. The AAA's rules and a form that can be used to initiate arbitration proceedings are available at http://www.adr.org or by calling 1-800-778-7879.
The Federal Arbitration Act ("FAA") aplies to this Agreement and governs its interpretation and enforcement. To the extent the FAA does not apply, the laws of the state of Florida, without regard to principles of conflicts of law, will apply. The arbitrator will decide all issues relating to the interpretation, scope, and application of this Agreement, the Terms and Conditions of Sale, and the Limited Warranty, except that a court located in the state or federal courts, as applicable, with jurisdiction over Hillsborough County, Florida will resolve any question regarding the validity or enforceability of Section B of the Agreement. The term "Dispute and the requirement to arbitrate will be broadly interpreted. The Agreement will survive termination of the Limited Warranty.
- Arbitration Class Action Waiver. You and RTG agree that the arbitration will be conducted solely on an individual basis and not on a class, representative, consolidated, or private attorney general basis. A Dispute between you and RTG may not be consolidated with the claim or discovery of any other party. The arbitrator may not award relief to any person or entity other than a party to the arbitration proceeding and may only award such relief as is necessary to provide relief to a party to the arbitration proceeding. If a court deems any portion of this Section B invalid or unenforceable, then Sections A and C of the Agreement will be null and void.
- Fees and Costs in Arbitration. If your total damage claims are $25,000 or less, not including your attorneys' fees: (1) the arbitrator may award you your reasonable attorneys' fees, expert fees, and costs if you prevail in the arbitration; (2) the arbitrator may not award RTG its attorneys' fees, expert fees, or costs unless the arbitrator determines that your claim was frivolous or brought in bad faith; and (3) RTG will bear all filing fees and administrative fees and either reimburse you for any such fees that AAA requires you to pay upon initiating arbitration or, if you send a written request to Legal Department, 400 Perimeter Center Terrace, Suite 800, Atlanta, Georgia 30346 before you initiate arbitration, pay to AAA any such fees that AAA requires to be paid upon initiation of arbitration. If your total damage claims are more than $25,000, not including your attorneys' fees, then the arbitrator may award the prevailing party all or a portion of its reasonable attorneys' fees, expert fees, and costs. In arbitrations conducted under AAA's Consumer Arbitration Rules, (a) RTG will bear the arbitrator's fees and expenses, and (b) where no disclosed claims or counterclaims exceed $25,000, the Dispute shall be resolved by the submission of documents only/desk arbitration, except that any party may ask for a hearing or the arbitrator may decide that a hearing is necessary. Except as otherwise provided herein, all filing fees, administrative fees, and arbitrator fees and expenses will be paid in accordance with the applicable AAA rules.
- Non-Arbitration Class Action and Jury Waiver. You and RTG agree that if for any reason a Dispute proceeds in court rather than arbitration: (1) you and RTG waive any right to a jury trial; (2) the Dispute will proceed solely on an individual, non-class, non-representative basis; and (3) neither you nor RTG may be a class representative or class member or otherwise participate in any class, representative, consolidated, or private attorney general proceeding.
- Severability. If any part of this Agreement is found invalid or unenforceable, then the other parts of the Agreement shall remain in full force and effect, except that if any part of Section B is found invalid or unenforceable, then Sections A and C of the Agreement will be null and void, and the other parts of the Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
- Assignment. We may assign our rights and delegate our duties under these Terms at any time to any party without notice to you. You may not assign these Terms without our prior written consent.
- Third-Party Beneficiaries. These Terms do not confer any rights, remedies, or benefits upon any person other than you, except that our affiliates are third-party beneficiaries of these Terms.
- Survival. Any provisions of these Terms that are intended to survive termination (including any provisions regarding indemnification or limitation of our liability) will continue in effect beyond any termination of these Terms or of your access to the Site.
- Electronic Communications. These Terms and any other documentation, agreements, notices, or communications between you and RTG may be provided to you electronically to the extent permissible by law. Please print or otherwise save a copy of all documentation, agreements, notices, and other communications for your reference.
- Contact Us. If you have any other questions or concerns regarding these Terms, please contact us by mail at: Rooms To Go Internet Sales Support, 11540 Highway 92 East, Seffner, FL 33584, or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright© 2017 Roomstogo.com, Inc.. All rights reserved.